Skip to content
- Native manufacturing is a core brand value. We produce approximately 70% of the collection in the UK, supporting local industry and craftsmanship.
- We are proud that our designs are made in small production runs in the best factories in the UK, Portugal and Japan. Small production means higher production standards as well as being able to control the entire supply chain.
- From Japan, to Italy, to the UK we work with market leading and technically superior fabric mills to develop unique cloth.
- We have a transparent supply chain with our factories and mills and ensure that we only work with those who promote fair wages, good working conditions and ethics, worker’s rights, high quality standards, and that maintain a strong bond with the surrounding community.
- Kestin has developed a personal relationship with these factories and mills over the years. The team are hands on throughout the process, visiting the factories regularly pushing for innovative and sustainable solutions
- We monitor and review our environmental and social impact looking on how we can improve our performance wherever possible.